Moscow’s Guild of Press Publishers Expo – Russia’s Media Market Event
Vaibmu attends Russia’s largest media event, the Guild of Press Publishers Expo in Moscow, Russia, celebrated at Swissotel in November 16-17, 2010. Vaibmu was invited to participate in a very dynamic session focused on the evolution of print media in the digital age, presenting with key stakeholders of the Russian media industry. Over 2,500 Russian media executives and professionals attend the Expo every year, which is organized in cooperation with the World Association of Newspapers & IFRA.
The day’s sessions – vigorously moderated by the Deputy Sales CEO of Argumenty i Facty Publishing House, Marina Mishunkina – included the following presentations:
- Market & Trends: Media Advertising Market, results of H1 2010 by Lilia Vladimirova, TNS Media Intelligence
- Prospects for Advertising in Print Media by Marina Mishinkina, Argumenty i Facty Publishing House
- Positive & Negative Attributes of Newspaper Advertising by Violeta Rodionova, ZenithOptimedia
- Trend Formers & News Media Advertising by Georgy Mikaberidze, AFS – IMG PH
- A New Era of Classified Advertising by Clara Llamas, Vaibmu Ltd.
- Russian Digital Classified Ad Market by Sergey Osipov, Delovoy Mir Publishing House
- The Potential of Free Advertising Information Press by Alina Diokonova, VA-Bank
- Special Interest Media: New Forms of Interaction with Advertisers by Lidia Strekneva, GameLand
- New Models of Advertising & 3D by Dmitry Ogurstov, Komsomolskaya Pravda Publishing House
- Marketing 360: Complex Ad Campaigns Using Events by Anton Shishkin, Metro Newspapers Russia
Comments are closed.