Founder, Lead Strategist
email@example.com | +44 7940 740 324
Based in London, I am an international strategist and service design student. Specialties include
- Strategy formulation and execution
- Customer research
- Business model design
- Digital transformation in the media industry (news organisations, classifieds)
- International research groups (customer research and business design)
- Digital classifieds (jobs, real estate, automotive and general merchandise portals)
- E-commerce operations (specialist food & beverage)
International experience in digital marketplace design, e-commerce, strategy development and local journalism–always immersed in operations and digital transformation projects. Member of research consortia (FP7, H2020, Eurostars) as a business strategist for SaaS innovations. E-commerce and gastronomy entrepreneur.
A Cultural Anthropologist by training, I have lived in 8 countries and speak 3 languages. This international experience has a valuable impact on how I approach both business and communication.
Currently I am an MA Student in Service Experience Design and Innovation at University of the Arts London 2017-2018. On the personal side, I am the relentless mother of two lovely toddlers, an avid reader and constantly striving to be a better long-distance runner.
fluent in Spanish, English and French
B.Sc Cultural Anthropology, New York University
Strategy Specialisation, Copenhagen Business School